Martes, Marso 4, 2014

My Dream, My Future

    
                 Just Believe In Your Dreams


  *“The miracles of our dreams lie beneath our foot soles -- in each and every tiny step we take as we journey to the stars… I reckon the destination isn’t the only miracle.”
Besa Kosova
  *“A dream is such a driving force, it drives you to your future, to your purpose, to your destiny so you can't afford to let go to your dream.”
Euginia Herlihy, Take a Step Right Now Towards Your Dreams by Euginia
  *“That agony, that pain, that struggle, that rejection takes you to the place of grasping your dreams.”
Euginia Herlihy, Take a Step Right Now Towards Your Dreams by Euginia
*Participate in your own dreams, don’t just say what you want or complain about what you don’t have.”
Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free


When I was a child, I have lot of dreams in my life that I want to achieve and reach someday, a dream that can give me happiness, fame and wealthy life. I also dream to become a well- known business man or to become a good manager in a big company. Those dreams are not only for me, but also for my family because I’d like to give them a better life and repay their all sacrifices for me. And because of my family supports my hard works in life and my faith to God, eventually I reach my dreams and ambitions in life. I finish my studies and secondary and collage education with the course of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. As time goes by, look at me now, I am now helping my family in all the expenses in our home and because of what I become, I never disappointed them and I have given them a son that they can be proud off. I am very thankful to God because he gave me a problems and challenges in life and he gave me a power and strength to face it those problems and challenges.


         In our lives there are always an easy and hard problems and challenges that come, that we can use to reach our dreams in our lives. With those problems and challenges we learn something to it and it will make us more strong brave and successful person. To reach our dreams in our lives is not easy to get.  We must work hard; believe in God and to our self. We need to cross in a needle hole in order to reach our dreams and goal in life.


         

          If we have dreams in life we need to work hard, do our best, believe in our dreams, self and don’t forget to pray and believe in God because in Him nothing is impossible. And in every success that we reach in our lives don’t forget to say thank you to the people who helps you in reaching your dreams especially to our one true God.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento